- Insert MIDI data for dynamics, controller data, and
- Customizable Toolbar for quick access to frequently used
- Zoom in and out for precise control.
- Expressions palette allows you to save your own
expressions in any font, size, or style.
- Guitar tablature symbols palette contains all the markings
and symbols needed for notating tab.
- Slur a group of notes automatically or draw slurs with the
- Place objects anywhere on the page by clicking the mouse.
- Select regions, pages, staves, systems, or the entire
score for editing.
- Transposition automatically affects chord symbols and fret
- Key commands to change note durations, sharps, flats,
naturals, enharmonics, and MIDI velocity.
- Transpose, change key signatures, meters, and clefs at any
- Display and play back nested repeat structures, including
variable bar lines and multiple endings.
- Easily cut, copy, paste, clear, insert, delete, or undo
notes or sections of music.
- Symbols include: notes, rests, accidentals, slurs, ties,
grace notes, cue notes, tuplets, accents, marks, ornaments, ottava, and dynamics marks.
- Adjust the height and angle of beams and create Beam
- Justify spacing for both accidental collisions and proper
- Split notes from one staff onto two staves, either by
pitch or voice.
- Select from eight note-head types, including Gregorian and
- Automatically extract parts with control over lyrics and
- Enter text or lyrics anywhere on the page in any font,
size, or style, including dashes and melismata.
Composition and Transcription Features
- Notate scores as large as 64 staves per system with up to
eight voices per staff.
- Cross-staff beaming extends beams across staves for
- Guitar tablature automatically notates tablature for up to
8 strings in any tuning with definable fret position.
- Percussion staff notates rhythms with multiple note heads
and assignable staff position.
- Note duration and multiple voices are automatically
"guessed" and then beamed appropriately.
- Auto spacing automatically spaces notes for easy reading.
- Additional symbols for rhythm-part chord slashes, arpeggio
sign and fingering numbers.
- Insert or delete measures, pages, systems or staves
anytime, anywhere in the composition.
- Transcribes Master Tracks Pro or Standard MIDI Files.
- Directly transcribes live input from MIDI instruments in
- Linear view allows an entire score to be viewed as one
- Add guitar chord fret diagrams and chord names to your
scores and lead sheets.
- Easily add a pickup measure to your score.
MIDI Performance Features
- Plays back MIDI interpretations of dynamics, hairpins,
repeats, endings, and articulations.
- OMS and built-in Mac Synthesizer support (Mac only).
- New Tempo Window, Color, Bank Select, and On-Screen
- Sustain pedal markings affect MIDI.
- Swing quantization gives music a swing feel.
- Tempo indications can affect playback.
- Assign up to 8 separate voices on each staff for playback
over different MIDI channels.
- Align the playback to match the current graphic appearance
of your music.
- Encore recognizes and generates MIDI Song Position Pointer
and MIDI Clocks for syncing.
- Select any number of MIDI ports using OMS (Mac only) or up
to 32 MIDI channels with other MIDI Drivers.
- Hear notes play over MIDI as you enter them with the
- MIDI Panic Button sends an "all notes off"
message at any time.
- Mac and Windows version share same format, files are
transfer-able between platforms.
- Supports OMS for Macintosh.
- Windows Soundcard compatible
- Supports Industry Standard MIDI Files.
Page Layout and Printing Features
- Import Encore EPS files from many popular Publishing
- Choose between engraver's spacing and mathematically
perfect alignment of notes.
- Measures of rest can be compressed into one measure.
- User can define global spacing defaults of staves, clefs,
lyrics, chords, key, and meter.
- Reminder time signatures can be displayed or hidden.
- Use any font in your system for text, lyrics, chords,
staff names, and measure numbers.
- Place headers and footers on each page.
- Print your scores using Passport's Anastasia Font on any
TrueType® or Postscript® printer.
- Print an entire score, individual pages, or extracted
- Print reduced or enlarged images or print large
compositions in "tiles."
|Upgrade / Update
Encore Vollversion €
Encore 5 Info
- Produce musical scores quickly and easily with MusicTime
Deluxe's clear, intuitive user interface
- Notate up to sixteen staves with up to eight instruments
- Prints beautiful sheet music on your printer
- Enter music with your mouse or from your computer keyboard
- Record your performance live using a MIDI keyboard for
instant display of notation
- Add guitar chord diagrams and chord names to your scores
and lead sheets
- Transpose and hear your music in any key
- Lyric entry formats words with music for up to eight lines
- Cross-staff beaming extends beams across staves
- Automatic import/export of any standard MIDI file or
Master Tracks Pro file
- Displays and prints any item(s) in your score
- Place notes and rests anywhere on scores just by clicking
- Enter text anywhere on a page in any font, size and style
- Enter song lyrics that line up with the notes quickly and
- Change the key, clef and time signature anywhere in your
- Chord symbols transpose automatically when you transpose
- Place notation symbols by selecting from convenient symbol
- Easily change any element: notes, accidentals, markings,
lyrics, text, etc.
- Accurately scores your live playing complete with beaming
- Audition and select different MIDI instruments for each
- Set the playback levels of each staff with on-screen
- View the music as it plays to both see and hear your
- Piano keyboard window keys light up in color as music
- Prints standard MIDI files as finished sheet music
- Print the entire score or individual pages
- Full color printer support for parts or entire score
- New Score Wizard
- Universal Binary and Vista compliant
- Over 25 Templates and unlimited user created templates
- Help Tooltips for all buttons
- Cleaner onscreen display
- Extract all parts with automatic naming option
- Live dragging of all objects
- Preroll click option
- Transposed or "C" score option
- Beginning measure number offset
- Added menu items
- Auto Spacing when dragging notes, barlines and systems
- Enhanced MIDI playback
- Simplified Accidentals option
- Full DLS and Soundfont support
- More shortcuts
- Editing Features
|Upgrade / Update € 49,-
Vollversion € 89,-
MusicTime Deluxe 4 deutsches Handbuch - Anleitung online